The living room unites the things that make your house a home. Leisure, comfort, togetherness. It’s the setting for countless memories and peaceful moments. So it’s not surprising that paint colors for living rooms have a huge impact on the overall mood of your home. Depending on your home’s unique personality, your space can be soothing or statement-making. It can have old-fashioned charm or modern appeal.
Grey shade walls make your living room feel more spacious. Elegant and serene, a grey room suits modernist decor as well as vintage ensembles. If you like to experiment with pops of colour and conversation pieces, grey living room walls provide a nice backdrop for your artistry. Grey is a popular neutral for any room in the house, but it looks particularly sophisticated in the living room. It is among the most popular living room colours.
Blue is another favorite color, so it’s a no-brainer for the room that brings everyone together. A blue living room has a calming, stabilizing effect on your home. There are many attractive shades of blue, and they all go well with neutrals like brown and cream. If your living room has hardwood floors, blue is an especially stylish choice. Blue living rooms seem clean and orderly without sacrificing colour.
Black is not the most obvious colour for a living room, but that’s what makes it so great. A living room with black walls is unexpected and dramatic. Architectural details in the room draw more attention. Your furniture pops against the dark backdrop. If your living room gets a lot of sun, black walls can temper the glare of natural light. There are many ways to design a black living room, and they all make a strong statement that will be the centerpiece of your home.
You can find more about above colour choices by visiting us at the following locations.
- Painters Bantry Bay, Painters Bellville, Painters Bishops Court, Painters Brackenfell
- Painters Bloubergstrand, Painters Cape Town, Painters Camps Bay, Painters Claremont
- Painters Clifton, Painters Constantia, Painters Durbanville, Painters False Bay
- Painters Fish Hoek, Painters Franschhoek, Painters Fresnaye, Painters Gardens
- Painters Green Point, Painters Higgovale, Painters Hout Bay, Painters Kalk Bay
- Painters Kanonberg, Painters Kenilworth, Painters Kuils River, Painters Kommetjie
- Painters La Rochelle, Painters Loevenstein, Painters Llandudno, Painters Melkbosstrand
- Painters Milnerton, Painters Mouille Point, Painters Muizenberg, Painters Newlands
- Painters Noordhoek, Painters Cape Town Northern Suburbs, Painters Oranjezicht
- Painters Oude Westhof, Painters Paarl, Painters Pinelands, Painters Plattekloof
- Painters Plumstead, Painters Protea Valley, Painters Rondebosch, Painters Rosendal
- Painters Sea Point, Painters Simons Town, Painters Cape Town Southern Suburbs
- Painters Table View, Painters Tamboerskloof, Painters Three Anchor Bay, Painters Tokai
- Painters Tyger Waterfront, Painters Val de Vie Estate, Painters Van Riebeeckshof
- Painters Vredehoek, Painters V&A Waterfront, Painters Vygeboom, Painters Welgedacht
- Painters Welgemoed, Painters Wynberg
- Many other surrounding areas
- Cape Town, Southern Suburbs, Painting, House Painting.