Painting Stellenbosch – Painters Stellenbosch, nestled among the picturesque mountains in the heart of the Cape Winelands. We specialize in Interior, Exterior and Roof Painting and have more than 15 years of experience. Being a well known and respected painter in Stellenbosch and surrounding areas we do all residential and commercial paint work.
Painters Stellenbosch provides a variety of painting services which makes us one of the best Painting Companies with a team of professional painters who are able to handle any of your painting projects, regardless of whether you need Residential, Commercial or Industrial painting done, we are able to assist you. We PRIDE OURSELVES on our ATTENTION to DETAIL and high standard of workmanship. We offer a full-specified quotation, advice and recommendations on all aspects of the work including preparation, waterproofing and the most suitable painting system for each application and ongoing maintenance.
We only use the very best painting materials and we can advise you on the best paint products for your home, business or any other location for the painting project. Whether you are looking to decorate the bathroom, decorate the bedroom, paint the office or rejuvenate the shop floor, we use only the very best materials to bring you the very best painting services for the most competitive price in Stellenbosch.
Do you need the Painting Services of a Trust Worthy Painter in Stellenbosch?
We have completed several succesful Painting Projects in Stellenbosch, including;
- Painters Bantry Bay, Painters Bellville, Painters Bishops Court, Painters Brackenfell
- Painters Bloubergstrand, Painters Cape Town, Painters Camps Bay, Painters Claremont
- Painters Clifton, Painters Constantia, Painters Durbanville, Painters False Bay
- Painters Fish Hoek, Painters Franschhoek, Painters Fresnaye, Painters Gardens
- Painters Green Point, Painters Higgovale, Painters Hout Bay, Painters Kalk Bay
- Painters Kanonberg, Painters Kenilworth, Painters Kuils River, Painters Kommetjie
- Painters La Rochelle, Painters Loevenstein, Painters Llandudno, Painters Melkbosstrand
- Painters Milnerton, Painters Mouille Point, Painters Muizenberg, Painters Newlands
- Painters Noordhoek, Painters Cape Town Northern Suburbs, Painters Oranjezicht
- Painters Oude Westhof, Painters Paarl, Painters Pinelands, Painters Plattekloof
- Painters Plumstead, Painters Protea Valley, Painters Rondebosch, Painters Rosendal
- Painters Sea Point, Painters Simons Town, Painters Cape Town Southern Suburbs
- Painters Table View, Painters Tamboerskloof, Painters Three Anchor Bay, Painters Tokai
- Painters Tyger Waterfront, Painters Val de Vie Estate, Painters Van Riebeeckshof
- Painters Vredehoek, Painters V&A Waterfront, Painters Vygeboom, Painters Welgedacht
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
Interior and Exterior Painting
Both Interior and Exterior painting preparation is crucial before the actual painting can start. This may include;
• Addressing damp problems (rising damp, descending damp or penetration damp).
• Fixing cracks and imperfections on surface areas – Repair and seal cracks
• High pressure cleaning of roofs & walls – painting of roofs
• Removing flaking paint.
• Removing and treatment of rust.
• Treatment of mould and algae.
• Sanding/sealing of doors/windows, painting of doors and windows
• Repairs to ceilings, painting of ceilings
• Sanding and painting of skirtings, repairs and paint of cornices
We all want our houses to look stylish and well maintained, but we often forget one feature when we are thinking of maintenance and decorating, the roof. Not only does your roof keep your home watertight, it is a massive surface area that influences the entire aesthetic look of your home. First impressions count and your roof is most often the first thing people notice when visiting your home, so it would be wise not to neglect it and keep it well maintained at all times. South African weather is dynamic, ranging from hot and wet summers, to cold and dry winters. This extreme weather has a big impact on your roof!
In order to maintain your roof, experts agree that a roof should be repainted at least every 5 years. This not only ensures your roof always appears in a pristine condition, it allows one to address any minor problems such as leaks and rust before they may become larger ones.
Painting Stellenbosch – The Smart Choice for your Home or Business. No Job to Big or to Small!